This coming Sunday, Oct. 22nd, Bill Watkins will be speaking to the group and leading a discussion about “How To Receive”. We asked Bill to give us an idea of what he plans to talk about:
- What would you do if early in the morning you checked your email and it said “Good Morning! This is God…I will be handling all your daily activities and problems today? And I don’t need your help. Have a happy day!”
- We have to let go and let God handle the divine plan in our lives.
- In Unity we use our power of denials and affirmations; one reason may be that we have to clean out the negative to make room for the positive. An example is the pothole; if you cover it with a little of asphalt it will soon collapse. You must clean it out and replace it with new and pack it in.
- We have to clean out all the old negative thinking and make room to replace it with the fresh and positive so the good can flow in.
- We all know that giving is a spiritual principle; most of us forget that receiving is also a spiritual principle.
We hope you join us at 10:30 a.m. for our regular Sunday meeting on Oct. 22nd.
REMINDER… NEXT SUNDAY OCT. 29TH OUR SPEAKER WILL BE GENA GILCREASE… STAY TUNED FOR MORE ON HER TALK.